- Bade, N. "Obligatory additives as a window into exhaustivity implicatures", manuscript, University of Tübingen, e-mail me for a copy
- Bade, N., W. Chung, L. Picat, R. Dudley, S.Mascarenhas "The role of alternatives in ad hoc versus lexical scales -- evidence from a new priming paradigm"
- Bade, N., L. Picat, W.Chung & S. Mascarenhas "Alternatives and attention in language and reasoning -- the case of modals", submitted to Semantics and Pragmatics, available here
- Bade, N. "On the scope and nature of Maximize Presupposition", manuscript, University of Tübingen, Language and Linguistic Compass
- Schneider, C. & N. Bade & M. Janczyk "Verifying pragmatic inferences in context: An experimental comparison of presuppositions of again and the definite determiner with scalar implicatures". Proceedings of Linguistic Evidence 2017, e-mail me for a copy
- Bade, N. & Renans, A. "A cross-linguistic view on the obligatory insertion of additive particles -- 'Maximize Presupposition' versus 'Obligatory Implicatures'", Glossa, available here
- Schneider, C. & N. Bade & M. Franke & M. Janczyk "Presuppositions of determiners are used immediately to disambiguate utterance meaning: A mouse-tracking study on the German language", Psychological Research, available here
- Schneider, C. & N. Bade & M. Janczyk "Is immediate processing of presupposition triggers automatic or capacity-limited? A combination of the PRP approach with a self-paced reading task", Journal of Psycholinguistic Research, available here
- Bauer, M., S. Beck, S. Brockmann, S. Riecker, A. Zirker & N. Bade. More on the Grammar of Emily Dickinson. Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter.
- Bade, N. & K. Sachs "EXH passes on alternatives -- A comment on Fox & Spector (2018)", Natural Language Semantics, available here
- Bade, N. & F. Schwarz "(In-)definites, (anti-)uniqueness, and uniqueness expectations", Proceedings of CogSci 2019, available here
- Bade, N., Nakanishi, R., Sode, F., Iida, Y., Ihara, S., Ebara, M., Ono, H., Miyamoto, Y., Sauerland, U. "Japanese particles wa and ga as scope markers of EXH", Proceedings of WAFL 14, MIT Press, available here
- Bade, N. & F. Buscher "An Experimental Comparison of Two Reinterpretation Strategies: Benefits and Challenges of Using Fictional Contexts in Experimental Studies ", Proceedings of Linguistic Evidence 9, available here
- Bade, N. & F. Schwarz "An experimental investigation of antipresuppositions", PWPL vol. 25.1, Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Penn Linguistics Conference (PLC 42), available here
- Bade, N. "Obligatory Additives in the Antecedent of Conditionals", Proceedings of SUB 21, University of Edinburgh, available here
- Bade, N. & S. Beck. "Lyrical Texts as a Data Source for Linguistics", Linguistische Berichte 251. Hamburg: Buske Verlag, available here
- Renans, A. & N. Bade & Joseph DeVeaugh Geiss "Universals in pragmatics: Maximize Presupposition vs. Obligatory Implicatures in Ga (Kwa)", Proceedings of GLOW in Asia, MITWPL, available here
- Bade, N. "Obligatory Presuppositions Triggers in Discourse - Empirical investigations of the theories Maximize Presupposition and Obligatory Implicatures", doctoral dissertation, University of Tuebingen, available here
- Bade, N. & S. Tiemann. "Obligatory Triggers under Negation", Proceedings of SUB 20, University of Tübingen, available here
- Dörge, C. & N. Bade. Identifying Referents in Emily Dickinson’s ‘If it had no pencil’. Forum for Modern Language Studies 52.4, 393-413, available here
- Bauer, M., N. Bade, S. Beck, C. Dörge, B. v. Eckartsberg, S. Ottschofski, J. Niefer & A. Zirker. Emily Dickinson’s "My life had stood a loaded gun" - An Interdisciplinary Analysis. Journal of Literary Semantics 44(2), 115 - 140, available here
- Bade, N., M. Bauer, S. Beck, C. Dörge & A. Zirker "Ambiguity in Shakespeare’s Sonnet 138", Ambiguity: Language and Communication.
- Bade, Nadine. "Obligatory Implicatures and the presupposition of "too"", Proceedings of SUB 18, University of the Basque Country, available here
- Tiemann, S., Schmid, M., Bade, N., Rolke, B., Hertrich, I., Ackermann, H., Knapp, J., & Beck, S., "Psycholinguistic evidence for presuppositions: On-line and Off-line data", Proceedings of SUB 15, University of Saarbrücken, available here